Your LFC news roundup on Thursday will include links to Ryan Gravenberch, the omission of Trent Alexander-Arnold from the England squad and the news that Stefan Bajcetic has been out this season.
Enrique claims Gravenberch to Liverpool is “ready”.
In an intriguing turn of events, former Liverpool left-back Jose Enrique has claimed that Bayern Munich midfielder Ryan Gravenberch has already agreed a deal to join the Reds.
Enrique has told his YouTube followers that he and Gravenberch have the same agent and that “the player is ours”.
It feels far-fetched considering the player only joined the Bundesliga champions last summer, but at least it’s one to keep an eye on!
Trent is out of the England squad and Bajcetic’s season is over
- Stefan Baicetic has been ruled out for the rest of the season after it was revealed the Spaniard is suffering from a “stress reaction” around the adductor muscles
- Goalkeeper Alisson Becker has said Liverpool “had no attitude” during last night’s 1-0 defeat to Real Madrid
- Spanish media described Liverpool as having too many players “with few fangs for recovery”
Last chat from elsewhere
- England manager Gareth Southgate has said his England squad “lacks depth” and it is “impossible to use form alone” to pick a side (Sky Sports)
- Fifa president Gianni Infantino has said “we need to play more football, not less” after recent plans to expand the World Cup were announced (BBC)
- In-form Napoli striker Victor Osimhen has not ruled out anything about his future amid recent ties with Man United (Goal)
Video of the day and game of the night
Watch comedian Troy Hawke meet Jan Molby for the first time at the unveiling of a new mural for the former Liverpool player.
Leaders Arsenal will receive Sporting CP tonight in the last 16 of the Europa League, after a 2-2 draw in the first leg in Portugal. You can catch the action live on BT Sport 2 at 8pm (GMT).
Adblock test (Why?)
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings